Food Safety Training Level 2
The aim of this one-day course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety. It covers the necessary skills required to practice HACCP effectively in the workplace.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for all food handlers, chefs and supervisors involved in the preparation of food for public consumption (i.e., cafés, shops, hotels and healthcare settings).
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP From Food Delivery to Storage
- HACCP From Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement